Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

I love him, evethough he is not the most perfect guy in the world!

Well, who's care if you are not perfect? We are human. No one is perfect! He's not perfect, she's not perfect and I am also not perfect.

I knew everyone makes mistakes. So, what?! Just remember that we must learn from our mistakes. Should I let your mistakes take over all your kindness?? No way! Because I love you so much. I love you eternally.

I DO care what people say, as i always do! But when it comes to you, no matter what people said, I always love you. I might said words that hurt you, but i know that, deep in my heart, my love for you will remain the same.I love you dad, just like i love mom!

You are NOT the perfect guy in the world, but when i see you are trying your best to be the perfect dad, automatically you are the PERFECT DAD in my heart! Just like mom, she's also NOT perfect, but she's trying her best, so, she is the PERFECT MOM in my heart! I love you both damn much!
------------------------------------------
Oh. Itu hasil temubual dengan hati seorang anak. Sebelum aku pergi tinggalkan hati dia, hati dia cakap,

"I LOVE HIM, EVENTHOUGH HE IS NOT THE PERFECT GUY IN THE WOLRD!" :)

Saat melepaskan hati anak itu kembali ke tempat asalnya

No comments:

Live on! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...